This policy has been effective since May 25, 2018.
We can change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to make sure you know about any changes.
Our legal basis to use your data
For example, if we organize the delivery of goods purchased in one of our stores, we will collect your address in order to provide this service.
For example, if you enter your name and email address to receive marketing e-mails, we’ll ask you to check the box that confirms your consent.
Compliance with the law
For example, we may have to pass your personal information to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies so that we can comply with the law.
For example, we can combine the browsing history of many customers to identify trends and ensure that we keep up with the demand for certain products or services.
Who we are
The CLAUDIE design is a company registered in Poland. Its headquarters are located at: ul. Siemianicka 55, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie.
What we collect
By visiting our website, we can collect and process information that has been provided to us. This may include:
• Your name (when subscribing to our e-mail newsletter, participating in the competition, sending a contact form or registering to apply for vacancies in the CLAUDIE design);
• Your contact details, including e-mail address, phone number and mailing address (when you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, participate in a competition, send a contact form);
• preferences and interests, such as favorite departments and sex;
What we do with your information
We collect this personal information to better understand your preferences so that the CLAUDIE design can provide you with better service. We may use your data to:
• browse traffic and use of the website to improve and develop our website and our products and services;
• from time to time, notify you of changes to our website, products or services;
• where we have your consent, send promotions about new products and the latest offers by mail, text, phone or mail;
• respond to customer inquiries;
• if necessary, resolve client inquiries regarding customer service, providing information to relevant third parties and CLAUDIE design departments;
• where we have your consent, send job alerts by e-mail based on your preferences;
• win prizes that have been won in contests;
• analyze user visits data, browsing patterns, trends and preferences for our own market research, and track and measure the impact, results or pattern of traffic on the website and preferences from other CLAUDIE design promotional and marketing activities;
• comply with all applicable laws, legal processes or law enforcement by any regulatory body that is binding on the CLAUDIE design.
Any additional personal data provided to us – for example in the course of correspondence between you and our customer service department – can be stored in files to support processingand outcome relating to reason for the provision of the personal information.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information, except as described in this policy.
However, CLAUDIE design may share your information with trusted third party business partners so that we can provide the service requested. We may share your information with selected third parties who provide advertising and market research services to us to help improve our services to customers and users of our website. These include:
- third party suppliers who assist us in performing our services;
- analytics and search engine providers (such as Google Analytics) that assist in the improvement and optimisation of our website (on an anonymised basis).
There may be times when we believe it is necessary to share your personal information with a third party (other than those already described). These include:
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law or regulations;
- in the event that all or any part of our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser, and may be passed on to the new owners of the business (or any part of it).
We will not sell, rent, loan or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law or regulation to do so.
The privacy and protection of your personal information is very important to CLAUDIE design. We comply with all applicable data protection laws and we treat all your information as confidential. We have systems in place and are diligent in seeking to prevent any unauthorised access, disclosure or corruption of personal data processed or collected through our website.
Links to other websites
When you use our website or those of trusted providers, you may be able to share information through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter, for example through ‘Likes’ or reviews. When doing this your data may be visible to providers of social network services and their users, as well as CLAUDIE design. We recommend that you consider the privacy settings on your social media accounts so as you are clear how your information may be used and shared.
Your rights (withdrawing consent and unsubscribing)
As a data subject by law you have a number of rights which include the following:
Access to Personal Data
You have a right to request a copy of all personal information that we hold about you. Requests can be made by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correction of Personal Data
You can request that we rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. Requests can be made by contacting: email@example.com
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can withdraw consent in the following ways:
- to opt out of email marketing, just click on the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communications you receive from us;
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to our Customer Services team at the address found in the Contact section below.
Right of Erasure
You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
When applying for a job vacancy through our website, we will hold your information for a maximum of 12 months (we may send you job alerts via email during this time). After this period, if we have not received additional consent to keep sending you alerts, your information will be securely disposed of.
Right to Data Portability
The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information.
Right to Restrict Processing of Personal Data
You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
Right to Object to Processing of Personal Data
You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claim.
Right Relating to Automated Decision Making & Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you. This right means you can request that we involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process.
You may continue to receive mailings from us for a short period of time while your request is being processed.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please contact us using the methods described above.
If you have any questions regarding how we collect, store and handle your personal information, we will be more than happy to hear from you. Please email your enquiry to:
Alternatively you can write to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help:
CLAUDIE design Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
ul. Siemianicka 55
55-120 Oborniki Śląskie